$175.00 per session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider before your first session to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
I am an in network provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Optum/United Behavioral Health
If you are unable to attend a session, my cancellation policy requires you to cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. I cannot bill insurance for missed session time nor can I offer that time to someone else that might want to fill that space. Please be respectful and cancel appropriately.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!